• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
Ohhhh! I always watched western TV shows back in the day, but totally forgot about this one, and I think you're right.
Just for the record, Blazing Saddles was the funniest Western movie ever made. There may be some black people who disagree with me, but I'm black myself, and I don't know any of them. :D

eclark1894

Visionary
Same thing! They finally admitted decades ago that it was all choreographed and scripted. Oh, they were strong, but it was more like actors who were also stunt men.

And they had to change their logo because the World Wildlife Fund had those initials long before the wrestling thing.

Dana
I was dedicated to watching pro- wrestling as a kid. I could name them all. Haystack Calhoun, Rick Flair, and Mountain Man Mike. Our local tv station, WRAL, had a show on Saturday night promoting wrestling at the Dorton Arena. Watched every week..... until I found out it was fake.

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember this?????? The ONE sport where women are meaner and better than the men!
1673300923269.png

eclark1894

Visionary
Yes, I can remember when I used to watch the Women's Roller Derby. They were (pardon the profanity) very "bitchy".
I always wished they would make Roller Derby an Olympic sport! :D Funny thing. While looking up pics of Roller Derby, all I could find were pics of the women.

Last edited:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I always wished they would make Roller Derby an Olympic sport! :D Funny thing. While looking up pics of Roller Derby, all I could find were pics of the women.
Not surprising, as I don't recall ever seeing the men's on TV. I'm sure it was, but I don't recall ever seeing.