• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

xyer0

Brilliant
No one got Red Buttons.
I was coming to post Red Buttons, but you beat me to it. I was just talking about Red Buttons TODAY because I was reciting the cast of The Poseidon Adventure. He was married to Shelley Winters in that.
The world feels like the ship in that movie: Upside down, and most people refuse to follow Gene Hackman up the Christmas tree.

unreal

Noteworthy
As long as I'm reporting deaths.... Bob McGrath, Bob, from Sesame Street passed December 4 from a stroke. He was 90. Never watched Sesame Street much since I was way too old for it, but from time to time I would tune in. He was one of the few humans on the street, like Gordon and Mr. Hooper and Maria.
View attachment 76555
Just yesterday, I watched a documentary called "Being Elmo: A Puppeteers Journey" about Kevin Clash. Fascinating story. Elmo was more my younger siblings time. I only remember the craze. But I had not even the faintest inkling of an idea of the person behind the muppet. Warning: There might be some awe. Maybe some aww. Could be Joy ^.^

Like "A Beautiful Day in the Neighbourhood" except not dramatisation.

DanaTA

Distinguished
I seem to recall that this was sorted by a really smart owl. Wasn't it 3?
Yes, it was 3! I often came to the same conclusion! :D But I also managed, on many an occasion, to lick and suck on a tootsie pop until all that was left was the chocolate center on the stick.

Dana

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember her????? Michael's youngest sister.
1670506148240.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
My fave Star Trek series was Deep Space 9, and I think the set up for that series helped me adapt easier to Babylon 5.

unreal

Noteworthy
Yes, it was 3! I often came to the same conclusion! :D But I also managed, on many an occasion, to lick and suck on a tootsie pop until all that was left was the chocolate center on the stick.

Dana
You have waaaaay more patience than I ever did. Sometimes, I didn't get to 3.