• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember this????? Young boy transforms into Super strongman, his dog transforms into a giant lion. I'm convince this is where the idea for He-man came from.
1669166340374.png

eclark1894

Visionary
Tonto and some masked white guy!
Ray Stevens, I think, wrote a song about Tonto and Kemosabe once.
The Lone Ranger and Tonto, were riding down the Navaho trail.
When a band of Injuns found 'em,
Proceeded to surround 'em,
And the Lone Ranger turned kinda pale
"Tonto", said the Lone Ranger, "We gotta escape, if we can."
Tonto just looked at Lone Ranger, and said, "What you mean
we, white man?" :D :rofl:

eclark1894

Visionary
I thought so, too. I could swear it was Shazaam. But if you watch the video, the title comes on screen and it is an "n", not an "m".

Dana
Okay, I thought Unreal was just joking, but seeing Dana take it seriously, I have to speak up. The title was and always has been Shazzan. I can't find a reason as to why Shazzan was used instead of Shazam except, the creator, Alex Toth, probably saw or was advised of legal problems. Also, Shazzan was the genie's name, while Shazam is a just a made up magical word.