• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
Okay, I can't explain this. I might be misremembering something, but the show went off the air the year I was born, Yet I seem to remember it being on tv as a kid. Anyway, the show came on again in the 80's, Maybe that's where i remember it from.
1668905787631.png
1668905922998.png
1668906053082.png

eclark1894

Visionary
Personal memory for me here. My brother had a plush monkey like this. He was two years older than I was, and I remember him sleeping with it when we were little.
1668906725051.png

DanaTA

Distinguished
Okay, I can't explain this. I might be misremembering something, but the show went off the air the year I was born, Yet I seem to remember it being on tv as a kid. Anyway, the show came on again in the 80's, Maybe that's where i remember it from.
View attachment 76437View attachment 76438View attachment 76439
Not sure what show you're talking about, but I know that's Mini Pearl on the left. She always wore those crazy hats, with the price tag still dangling from them.

Not sure who the others are, but they don't look like they're from the same show at all.

Dana

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Not sure what show you're talking about, but I know that's Mini Pearl on the left. She always wore those crazy hats, with the price tag still dangling from them.

Not sure who the others are, but they don't look like they're from the same show at all.
I agree, as they don't look like they were in the same TV show, which is what threw me off.

eclark1894

Visionary

Dana
The show was The Grand Ol' Opry. I remember watching it, but it wasn't really a regular thing with me The show was on twice, in the 1950s, which says I didn't watch it then, since I wasn't born until '58, and it came back on in the 80s.