• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

Terre

Renowned
My Three Sons.

Dana
Thanks. I had heard of it while never seeing it.
Saw this in the theater when it was new!

Dana
So did I. Then several years later my grandmother cam home from a trip where she had visited the Trapp Family music camp. Maris was still alive then and she got autographed copies of a song book for my mother and of The Trapp Family Singers for me. Reading the bood I learned that the movie is an adaptation of the first half of the book.

DanaTA

Distinguished
Thanks. I had heard of it while never seeing it.

So did I. Then several years later my grandmother cam home from a trip where she had visited the Trapp Family music camp. Maris was still alive then and she got autographed copies of a song book for my mother and of The Trapp Family Singers for me. Reading the bood I learned that the movie is an adaptation of the first half of the book.
The Von Trapp family has a lodge in Vermont, in Stowe.

Dana

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember him?????
1665106615792.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Speaking of movie candy... Remember these?????
I remember raisonetes, though I was more into M&Ms back then. If I knew a specific theater didn't have them, I just stopped at the local supermarket and bought a large pack. :D