• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember him?????
1655259186715.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
They are not the same person! Loved that movie!

Dana
YES! I just realized it was LuLu who sang the title song from the movie starring Sidney Poitier. I loved that movie too. I always thought he was a great actor, and that was one of my favorites of his movies.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Edward Scissorhands. A kind of weird movie, but I think we enjoyed it. Johnny plays a lot of different roles, and does them well.
Especially the one he's playing right now in real life. I don't think I saw this particular movie, but I usually liked the movies he was in.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Remember these??????? I gotta go for a checkup at the doctor's. Wonder if I can have a milkshake?
View attachment 74632
Oh we still have Mr. Softee trucks go by here every day during the warmer months. I usually hear them go by around 6:15pm to 6:30pm each evening. I think that's too late for an afternoon snack, and certainly too early for an after dinner dessert. ~shakes head~