• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember this????? When I was about eleven or twelve for some reason I learned and enjoyed baking cakes. My brothers used to tease me but they were the ones who always ate almost all of the cake. :D
1647460424038.png

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember these????? We used to keep several of these in our house in case the power went out. The really ornate one, we kept one like it at my great aunt's house. :D
1647460878550.png
1647460936102.png
1647460981837.png

unreal

Noteworthy
I remember seeing both Elizabeth Montgomery and Willian Shatner on the Twilight Zone. Shatner was on a plane. I think he kept seeing gremlins on the wing. Montgomery was in a future war zone. Where she and an enemy soldier were the only two left in the city. She never spoke. There was also one where Billy Mumy kept sending people he didn't like to the corn field. I think he repeated that role with his daughter in the early 2000s.

I remember two Night Gallery. One was about a painting that showed a murdered man get out of his grave and walking back to the house. It wasn't animated, they just kept changing the scene in picture. The other was a boy who could see the future, but only the day ahead.
The first one with Shatner was as newlywed, stopped at diner along highway (old style US highway), and got involved with a table-top toy that gave true fortunes. A trap.

Mumy was on a few TZ's. That one was rated one of the top, only one with a sequel, yes, his daughter. He seems a genuinely nice guy.

eclark1894

Visionary
I think she was on the Mary Tyler Moore show as a friend's daughter. Or maybe it was the spin-off. She was a bit bratty.

Dana
She was on Lassie, Star Trek (TOS), Family Affair, The Brady Bunch, Bewitched, Chips, and she was the voice of Lucy in those Charlie Brown Cartoon Specials. Ironically, Mary Tyler Moore wasn't one of the shows she was on.