• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Rainbo

DanaTA

Distinguished
I don't know if many remember a user named Rainbo. She was on the DAZ forums years back, and more recently was active on the fgplus forum, which was run by Richard Eagle ( PaganEagle ).

I was notified by her sister that she passed away on Friday night. :( :cry:

Dana

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Don't think I remember her, though I do remember Richard, as he was active here at HW years ago.

Sorry to hear of her passing. :(

Miss B

CV-BEE
Last time I saw Richard on the forums, he had posted he wasn't well. Don't recall if he actually mentioned what his health issue was, but I recall it sounded serious at the time. That was quite a few years ago, so have no clue if he's OK, or not.

Terre

Renowned
Richard goes into a deep depression every June over the passing of his father. The last time I saw him anywhere was several years ago as that black time was starting for him. i don't remember what his health issue was.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhhhh, that may be the issue, not his general health, because I sort of remember that too. I just know he said he hadn't been feeling well, but depression can do that too. He may not have, at that time, mentioned a specific health issue. It's been a while, so I don't recall exactly what he said.