• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Rae Design's Products now at Renderosity

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Congrats on getting this great texture set into the store Rae. I've got it wishlisted for now, but definitely plan on getting it. :)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks FL and Lorraine!

Oh and if anyone's interested they are Poser renders (a first for me :p). The items I think from memory was Firefly renders and the side with the Dawns are Superfly renders (only postwork was to put them in the one image).

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
sorry Lyne, I had a hard drive failure and no computer for awhile. I'm slowly getting back to things and my joint projects have come before my personal ones. Apparently there were heaps of seams showing in DS that I can't see in Poser so I have to double check everything. I've just started to learn Blacksmith so I hope that helps and I can get back to them shortly.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Look what just hit the store today - Savage Dawn Value Stack!
Homepage Banner.jpg

I'm so proud to be a part of this project! And thanks to the guys in trusting me with the Stack promo images. :)

It has 7 products for Poser, a character (Zariyah for Dawn) with bonus Hair, a clothing set, a weapons set, a pose set (with another to be added later), and 3 texture add-ons (hair, clothing and weapons).

Below are the texture add-ons I made.
Primitive_Clothing_Main_Promo.jpg

There are actually 7 fur options for the clothing.
Primitive_Main_Promo_Weapons.jpg

There are 3 texture options for each weapon.
Primitive_Zariyah_Hair_Main_Promo.jpg

and there are 12 hair colour options with 6 bonus fur options for the band to go with the Primitive clothing set.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks Ken!

I've also put a thank you to you guys on my Facebook but I don't actually have any of you as my friends so unless you looked for it you wont be able to see :D (if you want to find me, its under my maiden name Raelene Willis, but the page I have is under Rae Hauck, just to be confusing :p)