• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Rae Design's Products now at Renderosity

ArtisanS

Contributing Artist
Did somebody make a donkey (lots of variations, including mules and hinny's)......or a zebra (of which there are at least 3 main species and a small dozen of subspecies not to mention the zebrezel and tje famous quagga (extinct))....and zebra's are cool!

Greets, Artisan....

BTW, cool idea.....

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks guys.

ArtisanS, Chris has started a donkey, mule and zebra. I know Laurie (CWRW) is doing the texturing (and we've begged her for a quagga and she's looking into it) :)

A few posts down shows what Chris is working on, all based off the horse: How The Hivewire Horse (harry) Came To Be.

Last edited:

Dan30

Adventurous
Rae 134,
This one is dedicated to you and your ponies! And I thought I called it: Wrong pounce at waterhole.
So the pony shouts to the leopard: "Whoa, stoooop! Don't you see we are twins?"

upload_2016-10-24_5-24-35.jpeg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Love it Dan! :balloon03: Great pose on both critters

Kitty better watch it, Harry has quite a kick on him :p hehehe

(the scenery is gorgeous too btw)

Dan30

Adventurous
Glad you like it Rae. I cannot upload it to your ponies album though. Any special requirements? (size is 586 Kb and 800x479px )

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Mininessie has posted in the "Kitty Ponies Art" Album and didn't mention any problems. Your sizes look fine, so I'm not sure why its not working.

I do have 2 KP albums, one was for when they were in development the other is for everyones art, you might be trying to add to the wrong one? this is the one it should be: Kitty Ponies Art | HiveWire 3D Community

Dan30

Adventurous
Thank you Miss B. Any idea what needs to be added in the tag space so I can upload the image in Rae's ponies album?

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
a tag is something someone can search for, so I'd do something like:
Kitty Ponies, Big Cat, Horse, Leopard

Dan30

Adventurous
Alisa,
I am very pleased I managed to put together an image that people like. Like I always say, a good render starts with a good model.
The good work of the hive definitely helped achieving that. So thank you all for your kind words and creative input. I hope to become as good as you...

Harimau

Eager
Hi Rae,
Very nice set of Textures! Not natural to see a horse with cat patterns - perhaps in one's dream. Just got the stack today. Keep up the good work.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Hi Harimau, yes not for realistic art but I think they'd be good for fantasy/sci-fi type art :D

I hope you have fun with them, I'd love to see what you come up with.