• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Question about UV Maps for Dusk

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Hi,

Is Dusk set up using UDIM or a stacked UV set up? I just loaded him up in my UV program and it came in stacked. I'm curious as I'm now using Substance Painter and like it allot but want to make sure I'm loading up the figure correctly into the program.

Thanks so much
Richard

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
Richard, you can use both , Dusk 2.0 have the same UV as Dawn 2 so you can use it in your program as UDIM or load it stacked . The option for UDIM you have at import , so check one more time .

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I kinda figured that but still waiting on the needed OBJ for Dawn 2 before I can get to work on making stuff for her!