• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

pz3 question help please!

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
i copied the Little deer shape i did in DS to poser...i want to share it...but i have tried some things and don´t work as i want...so..it is ok if i share the scene (pz3) file? i think it don´t include any file that cannot be redistributable..it will only ask for what you have ,isn´t?
It is ok?

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
oh! the figure recall a no texture figure ,so you can apply the texture you want and don´t includes any light,so you only need to load it from the library pane and it will merge with your current scene.

Me195

Extraordinary
Wish I could be more help. The way I transfer morphs from DS to Poser is by using the DSONLoader script in Poser. I load the morph to the character directly from the DUF file. Then I just export it as an injection morph. I'm not sure how to do it strictly from inside DS. If you'd like I could try to make an injection morph for you.

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Thanks, the problem is not to transfer the morphs,the problem is to save it in poser without redistribute things that can't be

Me195

Extraordinary
It's my understanding that creating an injection morph does not export anything you can't redistribute at least not when using the older methods. However since I cannot be 100% certain of that at the moment, I have an alternative. If you loaded the deer and the morphs in poser and then save it as a cr2 it will only reference things the user already has.

Me195

Extraordinary
I can save as cr2 but not sure if that is ok to share
You can't share it if you export it as a cr2 from DS as I understand it. I'm pretty sure when you export something from DS to CR2 it adds a copy of all of the geometry and textures to the runtime directory with custom names and references those. The CR2 itself would not contain any forbidden data, but it would reference the custom geometry names and texture created by DS. No other user would be able to use it. If the CR2 is made within poser it's just a text file that makes reference to things the user already has. So any poser user can use the CR2 file, and it does not contain any content you can't distribute.