• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

problem with image URL?

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
i have a message of server error when i try to post an image link from the gallery...i attached the images instead...but that is not a good solution when you want to share the same image on more than one post i think

Stezza

Dances with Bees
~ confirmed ~

it no working!

:coding: :lol:

Stezza

Dances with Bees
ok.. that's weird...

I tried posting in the 'I just wanted to post an image thread' and I couldn't.. threw up the server error again... then it won't allow me to post just text..

hence the testing post in here... and yes I waited more than 13 seconds! lol

1563671395559.png

Stezza

Dances with Bees
just to add... I deleted all text from the box .. totally refreshed the site then tried posting again with just text and still got this error..

I think there is a bug running around ... :eek::snoopydances:

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Thanks for sharing these errors with screenshots. There are likely things that have been set wrong and the more information I have about what's wrong, the easier is is to track things down and look at them.

Please feel free to share any types of weirdness you get here in this forum.

1) What's the error? What are you trying to do that is not working?
2) Where are you in the forum?
3) Are there any special messages? Weird things?

Show stoppers will take priority, where wish lists and "it would be nice if" will have to wait a bit longer.

I will come back to clarify this post a bit more and make a new thread or threads for various forum things.