• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Poses - utilities for cleaning up for selling/sharing

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I think a zero pose in a pose set is fundamental. It often comes in handy, and not just for something like you're experiencing. It really comes in handy.

Adding the note in the Readme file will cover that for sure.

CG Cubed

Technical Director
Staff member
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Daio, a zero pose should be fine. JCMs should not be in our poses, so we will check on that. Thanks!

Daio

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
Thanks! Looking at the poses that come with the Big Cat in a text editor it looks like some of the are set as ValueParm (torso bend, side to side or twist) rather than as joint rotations of individual body parts (abdomen bend, twist or side-to-side) The poses I'm creating with Dialwriter don't contain any ValueParm settings just individual body part rotation settings.

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
I have found my self in the same boat a Daio but with out the hand Dialwriter, my one attempt at hand editing did not work at all so I am hoping you kind folk might know of a free gadget I could use :please: