• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Poser World?

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Well, that's interesting. I just got a newsletter from PoserWorld. They say they are back, and were offering a subscription to their current newsletter (I was one of their members on the old site before they closed down and went to doing commissions only).

If you were also one of their members, you probably got emailed too, since it's probably off the old email list.

I do remember some very useful items on their site, and much of what I'd downloaded I've used quite a lot. But the newsletter spoke only of Poser and Vue, neither of which I use. Would be interested if some of the Poser/Vue users choose to keep track of this.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I had a subscription with them many years ago, but only for one year, so I doubt I'll get an email from them.

English Bob

Adventurous
There's a thread at Renderosity saying that Vanishing Point have acquired [some] of PoserWorld's assets. That word [some] is my editorial comment, since reading between the lines suggests that VP haven't taken over the entirety of PoserWorld's products - I doubt there'd be much call for the ancient Posette stuff anyway... https://poserworld.com/ is back on-line, and I understand that PW lifetime memberships are being honoured. Good news for those who have them.

On that note, any word on what became of Steve Shanks? I take it he's no longer involved with PW.

DanaTA

Distinguished
I seem to remember a fairly recent post from Allen on Facebook that his longtime friend had passed away. Perhaps I'm remembering wrong, but I don't think so. I remember feeling sad about it.

Dana