• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Poser Pro 11 40% Off

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I already have PP11, but passed the info on to one or two friends that only have P11 Standard. :)

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I can't even find the kitchen and bathroom sets to buy them separately... I've got PP11... and thus miss out on the free stuff you can get with this sale, and would like to look at the kitchen and bathroom sets to see if they're worth getting.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I can't even find the kitchen and bathroom sets to buy them separately... I've got PP11... and thus miss out on the free stuff you can get with this sale, and would like to look at the kitchen and bathroom sets to see if they're worth getting.
What kitchen and bathroom sets? I looked at the page that shows thumbnails of the content included, and I didn't see anything like that.

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
This is from the email I got from Smith Micro:

Limited time offer when you buy Poser Pro 11 you’ll receive $500 worth of content FREE with purchase. Free content includes: Two Pauline Clothes Packs ($15.99 each), Pauline and Paul Teen morphs ($19.95 each), NEW Bathroom Props ($14.99) and Kitchen Props ($19.99), Poser Pro Video Tutorials ($49.99), and the Super Content Pack ($496.39).

And then on the page where you can buy Poser:

Free content includes: Two Pauline Clothes Packs ($15.99 each), Pauline and Paul Teen morphs ($19.95 each), NEW Bathroom Props ($14.99) and Kitchen Props ($19.99), Poser Pro Video Tutorials ($49.99), and the Super Content Pack ($496.39). Offer Ends 9/30/2016

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhhhh, OK. I didn't read all the details of the email, since I already have PP11.

Since SM owns Content Paradise, have you tried looking there for those items? Not sure that's where you would find them, but you never know.

OK, I just checked, and found Paulne Summer Outfit for that price, and it lists Smith Micro as the artist. Searches for bathroom and kitchen resulted in nothing, so maybe not all is at CP.

OK, did another search, this time on all Smith Micro items, and I think that's where you might find items included in that pack, such as Paul Teen and Pauline Teen. It's possible the kitchen and bathroom just aren't up in any store yet.

Last edited:

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ahhh, good, as I didn't see anything like those 2 on the CP site.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I just found a link to the kitchen set in a newsletter I got a little while ago. It looks really nice.