• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Poser 11.3 now available

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hey, guys - putting this here in hopes that someone here has updated (I haven't) and has Netherworks' Thumbnail Designer and can verify this and maybe have some thoughts as to how to fix it, before I try to contact Joe.

Got a report from someone that they are using Thumbnail Designer on a MAC. It worked fine in PP 11.2 but is NOT working in PP 11.3. They also note that they don't have a "Drive D" which is being called out.

I just checked mine Alisa, and it opens fine, so probably working fine. I, however, am on Windows 10 Pro, so not sure what the latest Mac OS is doing to cause that.

ThumbnailDesigner.jpg

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Thanks, that's definitely helpfu, Miss B!

I don't know if anyone is using it on a MAC or can understand the error message. Fingers crossed.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I even have a script SnarlyGribbly set up for older scripts which don't seem to be working well in 11.3 but it's not working on it, so not sure it will work on all scripts folks are having issues with. Unfortunately, I don't recall where I downloaded it from. Someone had posted a link on Renderosity's forum, but I don't recall who, so it'll be a while before I can find that link again. If I find it, I'll let you know.

OK, I did a search at Renderosity and came up with 4 or 5 posts with a link to Snarly's script. The site where it's hosted is, IIRC as I haven't been there for a while, a site that one of Renderosity's popular hair creators, Biscuits, and a few other folk who have been on our forum, hang out, so I can vouch it's not a problem site. That said, I'm not going to put a live link, so copy it to your browser, and you get the download.

poserlounge.nl/DiverseDLFiles/AVFix.zip

There's a Read Me and Installation Instructions files in the zip, so check them out