• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Pen's WIP's for Dawn

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Rerendered it as I had a problem with the neck...
Deidre for Dawn promo base .jpg

Last edited:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks I have my sister in law visiting so im puttering around and trying to decide what promos to do. I want to work on creating the mat files but i need a larger chunk of time than I currently have.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I love everything... I do like the one with very few freckles better than the full on freckles... just my preferences... But all else looks great!... WILL BUY! :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Lyne...there ia a base version with no freckles and three different freckle faces so you can choose which you want to use. I have some fantasy make ups but im still deciding which of those I want to include. my preference is the two versions with less freckles also.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks...been a slight hold up as there are some things I need to fix but the good thing is that Poser and DS versions will probably get released at the same time now. I've been busy getting organised for school next week so still have to implement the fixes...went in and set up my room this morning but still lots to do for school next week.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Yeah, my husband has been back to school already. (He had a week break for his surgery). But, says the kids have lots of energy, too much energy for him while he's still recovering, but he can't afford to miss anymore work.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I can so relate to that...kids do take a lot of energy and focus. Some days I come home and I'm so tired I fall asleep on the couch. Hope he's feeling better soon.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I haven't forgotten other projects I've just been sidetracked. I started to revamp the shorts and tshirt I did for Dawn so that Diva could wear them too. So far I've only worked on the shirt but I think it's looking quite good. The different colours are just due to differences in 3delight and iray. I haven't set up mats yet.
Base has had the mesh updated and there are morphs for chest and front folds.
Higher and lower neck and mcm's for Diva for the higher neck. Last one is a poser render which is great because it means that I'll be able to do a Poser version.
tshirt front and chest folds front.jpg
tshirt front and chest folds frontwith Higher Neck.jpg
tshirt front and chest folds frontwith Lower Neck.jpg
higher neck and lengthen.jpg
Untitled.png

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
So I'm finally trying to get back on track with some of my projects.
I was looking at my green Sora character as she is perhaps the closest character to being completed and also working on the bathing suit I've been making.

Here are some of the test renders I've done today. I'm wondering if the changes to the chin are sufficient as it's slightly pointier and further forward. It can be seen better on the side view. Nose is tilted upwards more and from memory I did some work on the cheeks but now I'm wondering if it is enough?
Comparisonsorafae  to dawn.jpg
side comparison copy.jpg

makeups copy.jpg