• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Pendraia's Freebie Thread

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I just uploaded the Cutie Pie outfit for Diva in DS here: Cutie Pie for Diva - DAZ Studio - ShareCG

This outfit was created by Sanbie and rigged by me for DS. Texture was by Sanbie.

A Poser dynamic version is in the works and will be released as soon as possible.
Diva cutie pie promo copy.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Years ago I released a texture for the morphing fantasy dress...recently I've been working on fixing it up to rerelease it with mats for Iray and a separate set of Poser mats. I've been using the V4 dress converted to Dawn as it has more morphs than recent versions. Anyway here's a sneak preview...
Normal maps
normal b .jpg

Textures only
black sequins.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
lol...who was it that poked me about this? Hmmm...can I remember? Nope...my mind is just a fog these days...:rofl: