• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Out of commission for awhile

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Oh my...!! So sorry to hear of your accident, I imagine your husband feels terrible about it too.

We all wish you the best in your recovery. Our thoughts and prayers go with you.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Ouch, Cajun! I think a pause in art is totally understandable!

Hope the healing goes well. At least they were able to save it. That's a heck of an accident.

McGyver

Energetic
Ouch... I almost did the same thing a while back... I lost the fingernails on three fingers, and broke one finger.
I has holding the door open for someone, in back of me (in a stupid way), only partly with my hand in back of me, someone who was getting out ahead of me slipped and fell back into me locking the door... with my fingers in it... the person who fell back, didn't move right away so they were blocking me from at least turning around so my hand wasn't twisted in back, then another freind comes over try and help and they a both blocking me and the dope driving tries to move forward thinking my foot was run over... I'm just shouting and cursing and trying to determine who to murder first and in what order... Luckily the person who I was holding the door for figured it out and pushed open the door enough for me to slide out my fingers.
To this day I'm still not fond of '78 Malibus... Plural of Malibu... Not to be confused with that malicious bus, the MaliBus...
That needs work... It sounded funnier in my head... Probably the circus music playing inside there made it seem funnier.
Anyway... Get well soon and remember to show your spouse the finger every time you feel your wishes are not being fulfilled...
Point out the finger... Bring attention to its pain... Not flip it... That didn't come out right the first time... Just play the guilt/sympathy card.
Just get well!
Bye.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Ouch and lol, Mc Gee - well, I'm betting you made CB laugh with that ;)

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
So sorry to hear of your accident! That certainly had to hurt big time, not to mention the pain you still must feel. Take care and best wishes for a speedy recovery and full use of your finger!

CajunBeauty

Adventurous
One of the hardest parts for me right now is dealing with the big hand and arm splint and wrap, which prevents me from doing anything the comfortable way. And the other is the emotional pain and struggle. The not being able to do everything I love, not being able to take care of myself and needing help for almost everything and not being able to take care of my family and help others. And then not knowing what is going to lay ahead of me in the healing and recovery process, wondering what if anything will I have to deal with for the rest of my life. Hopefully I get a little good news from the doctor Friday when I go back for my follow up. Please pray for good news and blessings for Friday. My husband has also been losing money over this as well, because he has to stay home from work to help me. He really needs to get back to work to pay the bills so I really need to be able to take care of myself soon.