• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Out of commission for awhile

CajunBeauty

Adventurous
I didn't know where to put this,but it's going to be awhile before I can do anymore art. I was talking to someone and didn't realize that I had my middle finger on my right hand in the car door until my husband slammed the door. It amputated My finger tip off. They were able to save it,but I have a long recovery period to go through and it is especially difficult for me, because I am right handed. I will be back with art as soon as I can. Please pray for me.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OUCH!! Oh CB, sorry to hear that. I don't envy you, but know that we'll all be thinking of you while you recover.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Oh Cajun! So sorry to hear this...my thoughts are with you and sending healing energy. :grouphug:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I moved this to a new thread in the Meadow.

Ouch, hope you heal quickly, CB
.:grouphug:

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
:grouphug:Oh my gosh! How you're recovery goes well. Not being able to use your dominant hand is tough.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I'm so sad to hear this. No fun. I hope you get your little finger working well again. HUGS

kobaltkween

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
Oh, I'm so very sorry to hear that! I wish you a smooth and speedy recovery. We're all here if you need to vent.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Ouch! That woulda hurt big time :( Good to hear the surgeon was able to save the tip and very best wishes for a speedy recovery. A big hug from down under :grouphug:

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
very sorry to hear this, thanks for all the help you gave me in the past, get well soon, terrible news

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Oh my gawd, you poor thing, how horrible!!! Sending good thoughts and prayers!! HUGS!!

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
OMG...That would have hurt...big time...and to say he slammed the door...it must of being a beauty slam to take the tip off...so glad to hear they could put it back on though...and wishing you a speedy recovery