• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

OpenGL problem after upgrading to 10

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
After I upgraded to 10, I am getting openGL issues when trying to open the software. It says I have openGL 1.1 but I need 1.3 or better. I only get this error after I upgraded to 10.

seachnasaigh

Energetic
My first thought would be to go to the website of the video card manufacturer (nVidia or AMD) and download the latest driver for your video card.

Upgraded to ________10? What did you "upgrade"?

seachnasaigh

Energetic
OK. Update your video card driver, with the latest driver from the manufacturer's website. Don't update the video driver using Windows Update; Microsoft is always several steps behind nVidia and AMD.

lakotagirl

New-Bee
hi albina, I had the same problem after I upgraded from windows 7 64bit to windows 10 64bit (windows pro)
I have an dell optiplex with the intel chipset integrated on mother board. I got me a new video card that supports open gl 4.5
since I installed the card my daz studio works again

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hey lakotagirl, welcome to the HiveWire forums, and glad to hear you have your software working again.