• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Newsletters...

Szark

Awesome
I had a look but I cannot find a link to your newsletters, are they stored here somewhere?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Good question, as I don't know that they are. Let me see if I can find out for you. That is an option I always liked at RDNA. Renderosity at least has an archive, so even though they're not readily available through the forums, they can be accessed.

Szark

Awesome
Thanks Miss B. The reason is that I have a scrapbook of any image that gets in to a newsletter or website and I binned the second to last newsletter that had one of my bird renders on.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
We can definitely start that here. I will look into it. In the mean time, I will forward you the newsletter with your bird render in it.

PandaB5

New-Bee
I saw this thread and another thread which appears that you're sending out newsletters regularly.

All I'm receiving is this: Last week's most popular topics. (from HiveWire 3D Community) every Saturday.

Is there a trick to receiving the newsletters that I'm missing?

Miss B

CV-BEE
Hey Panda, are you not receiving the store newsletters? If you're getting the weekly Popular Topics newsletter, I would think you are already subscribed.

OK, I just checked, and at the bottom right of each forum page there's a group of links, and one of them is Weekly Digest, which is the Popular Topics newsletter, and if you click it, that's where you would choose to Subscribe or Unsubscribe to it.

That leads me to believe it's a separate subscription to the store newsletters. To receive those newsletters, you can go to the Home page, and at the bottom right you'll see an input box where you would put in your email address, and a button to Subscribe. I didn't realize until just now they are separate subscriptions.

Hope that helps. ;)

PandaB5

New-Bee
Thanks, I never saw the link at the bottom of the page - so I tried that and got this error message:

There was a problem with the subscription: This email address is already assigned to another user.

But I'm not receiving e-mail notices from the forum either, even though all my buttons are ticked to receive them.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhh, hmmmm. Then I don't know what to tell you, other than to take out a support ticket and see if it can be fixed, because that's the store, and not anything I can help you with here on the forum.

Oh, I just noticed you're not getting forum alerts either. Maybe Alisa, who's the global moderator here, can help with that issue. Just be sure you don't have notifications turned off in error in your profile.