• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

New Product Releases at the Hive!! Please subscribe :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
This thread is a read-only thread where I'll post the latest products as they 're released. If a CA has their own thread, I'll link to that (this may be added in after I post initially as I let CAs know their product is live, and then they may come in when able to start/add to their product thread). So give them time to officially add it to their thread :)

I am doing this as a closed thread because we want the discussion about the products to be in the thread the CA starts, but this will be a heads-up as to what's been released so you can subscribe to it :)

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
HELD - I will be posting links and images to products released between 11-13-2015 and 1-6-2016 here..gonna take me a bit :)

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
And, products today are!!

Baby Luna's Expressions & Visemes - A HiveWire 3D Creation by CG Cubed and Christopher Creek Art

PRODUCT THREAD: HiveWire 3D Product Release - Baby Luna's Expressions & Visemes | HiveWire 3D Community

and look what's back out of the the Queen Bee's Chamber!! Get this free through 1-22-2016 ONLY when you buy the Expressions & Visemes...then it's going back in the Chamber:

Baby Luna's Baby Rhino - A HiveWire 3D Creation by CGCubed and Christopher Creek Art

Tongue Pose Control for Genesis 3 Males - A SF Design 3D Creation
Forum thread: SF-Design's New Product Releases | HiveWire 3D Community

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
*looks around and gets smelling salts ready*

Please allow Laurie to post a thread in the Show Me the Honey forum for these, but if you happen to want to post images in the Dusk image thread, I'm sure she'd be thrilled..

CWRW Rodrigo for Dusk - A CWRW 3D Creation

CWRW Character Morphs for Rodrigo for Dusk - A CWRW & CG Cubed 3D Creation

Thread for Rodrigo: CWRW Rodrigo Preview and Render Thread | HiveWire 3D Community

Native American Beadwork for the HW3D Cowboy Hat - A HiveWire 3D Creation by Flint_Hawk

Thread for the Beadwork:
HiveWire 3D Product Release - Native American Beadwork | HiveWire 3D Community

Last edited:

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Reindeer Dusk and Dawn had to be pulled temporarily while we fix some things. Sorry folks! I'll post when it's back!

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
The Reindeer are BACK!!

Reindeer Dusk & Dawn - A Sparky 3d Creation

Forum thread: Sparky's products at HiveWire | Page 3 | HiveWire 3D Community

A MAJOR product update!! So it's being released as NEW :)

Varginha Alien Invasion for Dusk - A Guaiamu Studio 3D Creation

But if you own it already, simply re-download your current version and you'll get all the new things!!

Update info for Varginha Alien Invasion for Dusk

And, brand new!!

Amira for Dawn - A Luminescence and AetherDream 3D Creation

Product thread: AetherDream's Product Thread | HiveWire 3D Community

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
We're very happy to welcome a new CA, Ghostman!! This product was previously sold at RDNA

Gnobbit - A Ghostman 3D Creation
Artist's Product Thread: Ghostman's HiveWire Products | HiveWire 3D Community

And, one of our wonderful CAs, islandgirl, has also brought over some products previously sold at RDNA (her Gnobbit pose set is coming soon)

CA's Product thread: Stop by the Island! | HiveWire 3D Community

IGD Breaking Dawn Poses - An islandgirl Creation

IGD Chair Time For Dawn Poses - An islandgirl Creation

IGD Dawn of the Dead Poses - An islandgirl Creation

IGD Presence 1 For Dusk Poses - An islandgirl Creation

IGD Presence 2 For Dusk Poses - An islandgirl Creation

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.