• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

New HWBigCat Pose Set Preview

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
G2F can pretty well take poses from Dawn. The Studio Dawn, that is.
They do work but the require a bit of adjusting...personally this doesn't stop me using Genesis 2 poses on Dawn and Dusk but I always look at a pose as being a starting point and tend to tweak.
It would be nice to have poses for a range of models I have converted these ones to Genesis3 also.

Couple of renders using Dawn horse poses to demonstrate the differences.

These are taken from DonAlberts Dawn of the horse poses.
Pose from dawn of the horse galloping 2.jpg

Pose from dawn of the horse side thrust.jpg

And one using the girl and her horse poses by Morris
girl and her horse.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Paul...that would be kind of you. I was thinking more of some of the CA's here that already do poses for genesis but that works too...

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
This set has been submitted...Fingers crossed it will go through QAV without issue.
20 total poses. 10 for Dusk and 10 for HiveWire Big Cat.

Yeah, and having seen the submission earlier today, I can say that the images of the poses look awesome and much needed.

Very well done Paul!!