• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

New HWBigCat Pose Set Preview

CG Cubed

Technical Director
Staff member
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Thought I'd share the latest HiveWire Big Cat pose set I'm working on. This one is poses with Dusk.
Not sure how many will be in this set yet, but here is what I have so far...

Enemies 01.JPG

Meeting 01.JPG

Friends 02.JPG

Friends 01.JPG

Looking 01.JPG

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Wonderful work Paul...I really like the one where they are butting heads(2nd last one).

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Me too Pen, I use to have a cat that would do that to me. Such a feline way of saying hi hehe

Howy2012

Motivated
I have lived with as many as 20 cats at once (and hundreds over the last 40 years or so) - you have captured the poses perfectly!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Very nice work! Does... not... suck!!

I can see these poses used again and again in upcoming imagery, if the current poses that come with the Big Cat are any indication.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Looking great Paul, and I like the butting heads pose too, though the last "friends" pose is nice as well. ;)

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I love the hug. I see these little vids on Fb from time to time about reunited human and wild cat with that moment of apprehension about if it's going to attack the human but instead it's the beautiful moment. Love the head butt too!

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I love poses, Paul! The hugging one is really pretty, as well as the head butting one. ^____^=b