• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Netherworks Products at HiveWire 3D

Netherworks

Enthusiast
Contributing Artist
Scene Toy Pro is now available at Hivewire3D!

(click for product page)

Scene Toy Pro is a fully-featured scene navigation and manipulation tool that is packed full of amazing and useful qualities that will enhance and accelerate how you work and create in Poser. Compared to earlier efforts, emphasis is placed on better controls, improved performance and a sophisticated internal design.

What's Included & Features

• At a quick glance, Scene Toy Pro resembles Poser's Hierarchy Editor, with scene items shown in a TreeView structure. However, there are many more visual cues and features to assist you when working in the scene:
    • Items have specific Icons and Colors, depending on their Type and Status.
    • Items can be Sorted in various ways, such as by Category or Alphabetically.
    • A pop-up Parts Panel can be displayed, which allows you to interact with the body parts of a Figure, automatically or on-demand.
    • Sub-menus are dynamically created when working with large numbers of items.
    • You can elect to use a Compact list of items when managing body parts.
    • You can quickly Search and Select multiple items in the list via keywords.
    This tool has an abundance of time-saving features, many of which work with multiple selected items:
    • Perform Common Actions, such as: Delete, Rename, Conform, Parent, Snap To, Group(via Grouping Objects), Set Visibility and Set Display Style.
    • Perform Specific Operations like Memorize, Restore, Zero, Lock/Unlock, Block/Unblock from UI, Set Static/Animated.
    • Set the Properties on Figures and Props, such as Visibility when Rendering, Casting Shadows, Polygon Smoothing, Crease Angle, Subdivision Levels, Conforming Features and more.
    • Magnetize clothing to Figures, Change Lights to a different Type, set the Skinning Style of Figures and Frame and Center specific items.
    • View Statistics of individual items, such as type, polygon count and number of materials.
    • Browse through various directories that are commonly used in Poser, such as Installation, Scripts, Preference and Temp folders.
    • Quickly Toggle frequently used Poser panels, such as the Hierarchy Editor, Python Palette and Camera Controls.
    Scene Toy Pro is fully customizable, so that you can tailor it to your liking:
    • You can determine what types of items are shown in the Object List, filtering in or out the display of Figures, Lights, Props, Cameras and/or Deformers.
    • You can change the Interface Colors, Toolbar Theme and the general Layout of the utility, along with other display options.
    • You can decide which Rooms in Poser that it will appear in.
    • You are able to Save and Restore your customizations and other settings.
    Finally, this utility is expandable via a robust Plugin system and includes 2 great additions:
    • A Zero Parameters Plugin that can be used to zero out the Scaling, Rotations, Translations and/or Morphs of any selected items.
    • A Build Script Shortcut Plugin that will allow you to create shortcuts in Scene Toy Pro to any script that you have installed in Poser.
    • More Plugins will be available in the future.
All of these capabilities add up to an amazing tool that will greatly assist how you work with Poser, allowing you to spend more time focusing on your art and creativity rather than hunting for items in the scene and repeating tiresome tasks.

Scene Toy Pro includes an illustrated, comprehensive guide in PDF format.

Upgrade discounts are not going to be offered for previous editions. However, it will be updated and maintained for current and future editions of Poser.

On sale for a limited time for 13.27 (30% off)
---

Documents that you can view:

PDF Guide: Dropbox - Scene Toy Pro - GUIDE.pdf
What's New PDF (for comparison of changes): Dropbox - Scene Toy Pro - Whats New.pdf

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'll say. Lot's of goodies all in one place. That's always a good thing. ;)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Yep - lots of things jam packed in this like with all Joe's tools!

Netherworks

Enthusiast
Contributing Artist
Thanks y'all.

Feedback on the utility has been very positive. I've had at least one glowing customer comment so far. There was a ton of work put into this, over the course of a year on and off. I am very proud of it. :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
As you should be Joe. ;) I've always been a fan of your goodies, but I think you outdid yourself this time.

Darryl

Adventurous
This add on looks like a winner. Thanks for continuing to support and update your Poser scripts. I'll also put in a request for a proper layers script of some kind, as the one I've been using doesn't seem to support the current version of Poser.

Margy

The Margician
Contributing Artist
As I already wrote: I love your scripts!
They are so great for my workflow in Poser. Keep up your wonderful work! :inlove:

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Huh? I need a serial number for Buddy Snow?? I never bought him at RDNA...so got him now... I don't animate, and I thought he's for POSER and a character... but I need a serial number? (or is this some wording I just never saw before after I placed an order?) *confused*

@Alisa help?

D

Deleted member 325

Yay! Buddy Snow is here! Poses coming right up :) Just need to find where I put that zip.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
edited-Does not require a serial number - store issue that was fixed already :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
SnowmanTest.jpg
I upped the Displacement a bit ...VERY happy with this model! :)