• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Need To Find?

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Unable to create my own 3d content and ALWAYS looking for something or other to fill out a scene I ask around the community where I can find this or that to track needed stuff down from other members.
Is there a proper forum for this kind of request where i (or others) can post a request for any particular item?

sapat

Brilliant
QAV-BEE
Have you looked at ShareCG for a free item that would work for you?
Welcome to ShareCG.com

The 'other' store has a good freebie forum. You can ask 'does anyone know where I might find a ....:? But look through the freebie forum or search it before you ask in case someone already has requested that same item. They don't like duplicate threads for requests. They have a pretty organized list of websites where you can find specific things. These would be ready made things, not to request someone to make something for you.
Freebies

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
problem is most of the good stuff outht ere especially at "that other store" are for D/S and not Poser and every time I ask f an .obj version be released for use in other apps i am either ignored or raked of the "indignant coals" of class retribution.

sapat

Brilliant
QAV-BEE
problem is most of the good stuff outht ere especially at "that other store" are for D/S and not Poser and every time I ask f an .obj version be released for use in other apps i am either ignored or raked of the "indignant coals" of class retribution.
You've never said what it is you're looking for. ShareCG has lots of Poser stuff. Also if you do a google search, those are often really helpful.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
You've never said what it is you're looking for. ShareCG has lots of Poser stuff. Also if you do a google search, those are often really helpful.
I am sorry. I have been looking for some stuff for so long i no longer remember what I am asking for. I forgot I asked for such a forum and not specific items. is there one here?
Oh, and yes I have exhausted most of the free sites that I know of. There was some stuff at CP but do not remember who created it. She made me some stuff, loosely stacked scatters and piles of straw for ground cover but i lost it. There is nothing else of any good worth for my need anywhere even for sale that I can find.
A DAZ there was a set of toon like homes for their 3 little pigs fairy tale series years ago. I got the Three piggies and I think the big bad wolf , but can't find their homes. I am using Spark'ys Piggie morphs for Mil4 figures and her beautiful M4 Werewolf figures to create the story. I was hoping whoever created the homes would also create a before and after the wolf blew them down which is another set of items I need house debris for all three homes. So I hoped to get as much related stuff to kit bash the needed constructs. No such luck!

Stezza

Dances with Bees
I just modeled this haybale and scatters in Carrara if it helps... maybe someone with Carrara & Poser skills can convert it to use in Poser..

anyways it's a free educational prop over in my Wacky Modeling thread at Daz.. :flower02:

tparo

Engaged
QAV-BEE
I am sorry. I have been looking for some stuff for so long i no longer remember what I am asking for. I forgot I asked for such a forum and not specific items. is there one here?
Oh, and yes I have exhausted most of the free sites that I know of. There was some stuff at CP but do not remember who created it. She made me some stuff, loosely stacked scatters and piles of straw for ground cover but i lost it. There is nothing else of any good worth for my need anywhere even for sale that I can find.
A DAZ there was a set of toon like homes for their 3 little pigs fairy tale series years ago. I got the Three piggies and I think the big bad wolf , but can't find their homes. I am using Spark'ys Piggie morphs for Mil4 figures and her beautiful M4 Werewolf figures to create the story. I was hoping whoever created the homes would also create a before and after the wolf blew them down which is another set of items I need house debris for all three homes. So I hoped to get as much related stuff to kit bash the needed constructs. No such luck!

Do you mean these ones
Bricks, Sticks & Straw | 3D Models and 3D Software by Daz 3D

carmen indorato

Extraordinary

Yeah! Thanks. I have them in my purchase history but not knowing the exact name DAZ search engine refused to help find them. You would think they would be in other search categories like fantasy or toon or home or cottage or fairytale or........?????!!!!!
Thanks!
Now to find the broke down versions the wolf did with his baaaaaad breath!!! Stacks of hay and sticks and rough boards and logs and stonework and.....well yu get the idea! :)

TO STEZZA:
Can yo save each out (bale and scatter) separately as a mapped .obj file for me to import into Poser that way?
What I am really in need of is hay stacks and thicker ground clutter clumps and piles.