• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Need help with large cat cub model.

Sasa

Inspired
Hello all! Sorry if this is the wrong thread, I am dyslexic and sometimes I get lost when figuring out threads. I am having a hard time figuring out how to change the sliders to make the cub look more tiger like? it just looks weird whenever I try to fix them. I want it to look around this age which is 2 months.

Attachments

• v1tktrud50801.jpg
    v1tktrud50801.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 105

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Unfortunately we haven't had a chance yet to make a tiger cub. I've got a start on it but it's on the back burner behind Dawn 2.0 for rigging. Currently it's pretty hard to make a tiger cub using what we have available right now. It's been a while since I worked on it- I'll look and see how I was getting the best results with what we have now and let you know later today. I can say I do know the mane ruff won't work with the cub currently.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
So I messed with him just using the cub, the tiger and the included big cat morphs (mainly various head ones -eyes, ears, nose were the most messed with). I left off the chin hair and mane ruff since they won't work without rigging etc by Paul. Also to note- the cub is based on 3 months old not 2. Not sure if there is a way to make him younger without doing a new morph.

This is what I came up with:
TigerCub1122a.jpgTigerCub1122a_2.jpgTigerCub1122a_3.jpgTigerCub1122a_4.jpgTigerCub1122a_5.jpg

Also I would need to adjust the texture map to work better without the ruff etc and I don't know if any of my current LAMH presets would work with him. The lion cub one maybe? Not sure...

But if there is interest I could look at posting my dial morphs or try making a pose preset of the morphs.

Sasa

Inspired
So I messed with him just using the cub, the tiger and the included big cat morphs (mainly various head ones -eyes, ears, nose were the most messed with). I left off the chin hair and mane ruff since they won't work without rigging etc by Paul. Also to note- the cub is based on 3 months old not 2. Not sure if there is a way to make him younger without doing a new morph.

This is what I came up with:
View attachment 76259View attachment 76260View attachment 76261View attachment 76262View attachment 76263

Also I would need to adjust the texture map to work better without the ruff etc and I don't know if any of my current LAMH presets would work with him. The lion cub one maybe? Not sure...

But if there is interest I could look at posting my dial morphs or try making a pose preset of the morphs.
That is adorable and perfect! I would love the dial morphs if possible, and I will definitely keep my eye out for any future products! :) Tigers are my absolute favorite animal, haha.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Ok cool. I'll take some screen shots of my dial morphs and then show you how to save as a character for future use too. I''l post it sometime over the weekend when I have a few minutes.

Speaking of other tiger products - do you have my white tigers? :)
CWRW White Tigers 3D Figure Assets cwrw

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Sorry for the delay-busy week! Here are the screen shots showing the morphs I dialed. I would then save the file and call it something like "Tiger Cub Character". You can also then save it as a Character Preset for yourself to reuse.

Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 5.07.42 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-11-16 at 5.08.19 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-11-16 at 5.08.39 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-11-16 at 5.09.16 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-11-16 at 5.09.31 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-11-16 at 5.09.40 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-11-16 at 5.09.53 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-11-16 at 5.10.03 PM.png

Sasa

Inspired
Sorry for the delay-busy week! Here are the screen shots showing the morphs I dialed. I would then save the file and call it something like "Tiger Cub Character". You can also then save it as a Character Preset for yourself to reuse.

View attachment 76374View attachment 76375View attachment 76376View attachment 76377View attachment 76378View attachment 76379View attachment 76380View attachment 76381
Thank you so very much!! I am super excited to try this tomorrow! <3