• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Need DS and Poser Testers for Dusk texture/character set

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I am ready for testers on my DavidE for Dusk, site mail me if interested.
Everything is finshed except the promos and I will get to them soon.
!DavidE-005.jpg

Red Eagle

Hi there F-L,

I would be happy to test yourDavidE for Dusk. I'm just getting over shoulder surgery and can spend more time at the computer. The typing and mouse use also helps in the therapy.

Stephen
AKA: Red Eagle

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I was just thinking I haven't seen you around in quite a while Stephen. Glad to hear the surgery went well, and you're recovering nicely.

Red Eagle

I was just thinking I haven't seen you around in quite a while Stephen. Glad to hear the surgery went well, and you're recovering nicely.
Thank you Miss B.
Things are going well for me now. It has been a tough year. Three rotator cuff surgeries since early July 2018. Two on the left shoulder and this one on my right. Going to start active range of motion next week and then strength training in a month after that. :applause: :oopsie: can't do that yet.
As for not being around that is part of the reason but there have not been many calls for Poser testers as of late. Hopefully that trend will change.

Stephen

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I don't recall who you've tested for before, other than Shelly, and she's been offline because she had to go back to full time work, so don't know when she'll be back in the fold, as it were.

Anyway, 3 rotator cuff surgeries . . . OUCH! Glad that's all behind you, and you recover at a nice easy pace.