• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Need a little help!

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
The snow under the tank looks especially good, like it has been displaced by the tracks. :)

theschell

Brilliant
Getting the Ships Wakes prop I used to match in with the ground plane was a PITA, it took a fair bit of tweaking to get it to blend in just right to get that effect from it... :)

theschell

Brilliant
I've finally sent this to KageRyu to see if he can get the track movements set up and working with the movement ERC's I'd created... I'm hoping he'll be able to work some of his magic with it like he did for me when we worked together on my other projects! It's taken me quite a while to get everything else done so that it was ready for him to take a look at... it's a very very complex figure and the rigging and ERC coding was quite demanding for everything to function the way I wanted it to... :)

theschell

Brilliant
While I wait on things from Kage I finally got the dummy figures (non-pose-able static figures) done for the Gunnery Crew to go with the other dummy crewmen, and the 5cm and 8.8cm Guns and Gun Deck. The dummy crew is now complete though I'm thinking of possibly making a few dummy figures to provide a maintenance crew (haven't decided on that as yet). Now that the dummy crewmen are done I can turn my attention to modeling a couple of additional weapons that I hadn't gotten a start on...

DonnerGunCrewTest.JPG

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Very well done sir, and I was wondering what character(s) you were using, so well done on the dummy crewmen as well. ;)