• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

My Sister passed this afternoon...

eclark1894

Visionary
She was the oldest of eight. 5 boys and three girls. I'm the youngest. She had a daughter that was just a month younger than me, so she was like a second mother to me. Like our mother she had eight kids... 4 boys and 4 girls. Since I was closer to her kids age than hers, they're like my brothers and sisters. It's amazing how big a hole people leave in your life when they're not there to fill it.

Her name was Lillian, but everybody always called her "Cat". I never learned until I was almost grown myself that her middle name was Catherine.
:cry:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I'm so sad to hear of this :(. You're so right, it is amazing how big a hole people we lose leave in our lives. It's never ever easy.

Sending huge hugs your way, Earl
:grouphug:

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
So sorry to hear this, Earl, and sending you condolences and big hugs. Take care :grouphug:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Very sorry to hear of your loss Earl. My condolences, and as others have said, take care of yourself. :grouphug:

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Earl, it is tough. I know your pain well from losing my father. It was two years ago now, but it still hurts every now and then. I keep catching myself wanting to call him when his football team loses and then remember that he isn't there. Hold on to the good memories. Over time, the pain will fade and only the good memories remain.

You will be in my prayers.

eclark1894

Visionary
Thanks for the kind responses guys. Something purely coincidental and a little ironic considering the situation, my older brother, second youngest, died back in 2012. He was two years older than me. My sister died yesterday on November 3. Today is November 4 my brother's birthday. I'm never going to be able to forget the day my sister died because the next day is my brother's birthday.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
So sorry to hear about your sister, Earl. Sending warm hugs and best wishes in this difficult time.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
So sorry about your loss, Earl.

Losing anyone is rough, but when it's near their birthday, as with your brother, or the holidays, it makes those days a bit harder. At least ... it does for me. My mom died January 8, 2006, and my dad December 19, 2006 ... the day before his 83rd birthday.

DigiDotz

Adventurous
Sorry to hear it. My Father passed away this Summer. Grief still comes in waves. Keeping busy helps me

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I am sorry for your loss.
The hole that is created by such loss is slow to close but we can somehow go on and still find a way to smile or laugh.
May the hole heal and you and yours find a way to laugh and smile soon.

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
You have been very kind to us here on the forums and are considered a friend.

Really sad to receive this news – sincerest condolences.