• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

My Oldest Brother Passed Away Thursday

eclark1894

Visionary
Sorry, it took me so long to reply, but I just wanted to thank everyone for their condolences and well wishes on the passing of my brother. I didn't realize it until he passed, and you know, I really did love my brother, but he was already a grown man and in the navy when i was born. That meant that I only got to see him whenever he got shore leave or came to town to visit our family. I never went to visit him because he lives in Florida. The only state I hate more than Florida (long story) is California.

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
My condolences to you eclark1834. I just saw this thread and learned of your loss. I am not not able to get on as often as I used to or would like.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I'm so sorry for your loss Earl. Keep the good memories in your heart alive. HUGS

aqua1955

My condolences to you and your family. A loss is never one tear to dry, but a shoulder that carries your sorrow away.

eclark1894

Visionary
I finally reached my sister today. She's my middle and last sister, and the only sibling I have left. She's the oldest of us two. Say hello to your sisters and brothers while you can folks. I regret the years I spent avoiding talking to her. As much as they all drove me crazy sometimes, I still loved them all.