• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

My external spat the dummy

DigiDotz

Adventurous
Sorry to hear, its happened to me before now. My stepfather used a data recovery company when his drive broke, they transferred what they could to CDs

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Ugh, what a pain! Sorry, I don't know if it's the DL manager or the store that only allows 2 downloads at a time.

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Yep lost the lot...I have been trying to download from here...I even went in and did it without flashget...but I must still be downloading too much as they told me to see the owner!

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Please check browser AND DL manager settings and see if that helps - I know I've talked to at least one person who's downloaded 5 at a time.

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I did increase the download amount in flashget...what do you mean..."Please check Browser?"

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
I think you can change the number of downloads allowed via your Internet Browser settings, too.

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
It is definitely my settings...but don't know where...Jack is now downloading them for me and it works perfectly for him...my settings are the same as his...so we have no idea what is going on with mine...though he is using win10 and I am using win7

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Sanbie, do you have a computer guy who can help? I know the local guy we use can generally manage to get stuff off of disc drives when they've had a problem...

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Yeah Jack makes computers lol...
PROBLEM FIXED!!
Jack said my flashget may have become corrupt...so uninstalled with revo uninstaller so I could get all pieces gone...then reinstalled...
Works perfectly now...Thank you all for your help!

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Yep have now downloaded all my Hivewire zips...now to try and get back to rdna and rendo and daz for my V4 stuff

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
YAY! Glad you got it working correctly. I have a 3rd-party download manager for RDNA, but don't have one for R'osity. Maybe I'll rethink Flashget.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhh, good to know. I originally downloaded the newest version, so I may try the version you got, if I want to try it again.