• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Motion Tests & WIPs

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
Some more motion tests as I push toward a proof of concept video. Here are some console action poses for the old Commander set featuring my Colonial Explorers.

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
A quick Workprint showing the progress on some complex VFX scenes. This is not necessarily the order these clips will end up in ultimately, just want to show off some animation long in the works. Still working toward a proof of concept video to use to try to raise funds.

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
I am actively asking for help. I can not offer payment at this time, but I can offer names featured in the credits under contributing artists.

I very much need some Pin-up style nose art, bomber art, and squadron art for some sequences. If anyone is interested in helping out, send me a message or reply here. Art needs to be at least 800x800 or larger since there may be close-ups, preferably on a transparent PNG. I can get it mixed with the nescessary aircraft textures an such on my end.

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
-_-
Nothing like spending an hour laying out a basic 2-figure animation only to have Poser crash and take it all out.

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
A simple loopable animation test for some figures. Need to flesh out some scenes.

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
As I go through my archive of Projects files and clips I see so much potential and keep thinking "yes, we almost have something here" but what? As I cut clips together and look at animatics and motion tetsts for WIPs and unfinished scenes I am so close yet so very far from having something truly worth showing. I have about a half dozen scenes close to being ready to render, and 3-4 that need re render - but each of those is at least 2-3 days more work to fix/finish, then render time. Render time especially is killing me with only being able to use 1 of 3 machines and sometimes my Workstation. Even if I could get all 3 render machines set up, I couldn't afford the electric bill right now... So many clips though, so many fragments I want to show off already. I can almost see the final scenes in my head... if only I could have a computer to keep up with me...

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
A combination motion test and vfx test. Testing to see if I can do some of the VFX native in Poser with available content and some clever repurposing, tweaking and texturing.

Last edited: