• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Lully's WIP stuff

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
thanks all glad you like.

Also just a heads up that this thread is also for you to post ideas of what you would like to see in the future from me, not promising anything though, but will try my best. (the Anarkali and Evenstar dresses were customer requests so I do listen sometimes)

Hi Zaarin, glad you like the Anarkali outfit, one tip if you are not doing it at the moment, is to pose/rescale the V4 limbs into the dress on frame 1 and then she will move/grow into it by frame 30. I am not sure it works on each outfit or each pose but I have tried that a couple of times and it seems to work ok.

Thanks Pen, you saw them before I did, lol.

Thanks Ines, yes that is a great little script, there is a thread in the DAZ forums regarding Lola69's script, some examples of draping in daz shown on there including my garments. I think A LOT of people have that script, it has been a godsend for a lot of daz users who have been wanting/dreaming of this for years.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
@Dawn
I have just purchased your bed with the curtains. I love the rooms that you have placed the bed in in your promotion images. Could you tell me what rooms those are? They're so pretty they look like something you created. Might you be creating a bedroom room?

Please Note: I'm using Dragon Naturally Speaking dictation software. The forum coding will not allow me to speak the punctuation-it changes and removes some of the letters in some of the words. When you see punctuation you will know that I have dictated my words off-line and pasted them into the forum. End of public service announcement. :)

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
@Dawn
I have just purchased your bed with the curtains. I love the rooms that you have placed the bed in in your promotion images. Could you tell me what rooms those are? They're so pretty they look like something you created. Might you be creating a bedroom room?

Please Note: I'm using Dragon Naturally Speaking dictation software. The forum coding will not allow me to speak the punctuation-it changes and removes some of the letters in some of the words. When you see punctuation you will know that I have dictated my words off-line and pasted them into the forum. End of public service announcement. :)

Cheers me deary,

The room with the windows? That's one of the DAZ originals in their store, it's 'the study', but I re-textured it with swatches and moved walls around to cut off the fireplace, it was a bit of a patchwork job.

That dragon naturally speaking thing does better than my typing :)