• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Lully's WIP stuff

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Hello peeps

Thought I'd start a new WIP thread for my Dynamics for Dawn Products.

Just finished off the promos to a new gown, which will be uploaded to store sometime tomorrow. As it is the first one in 2016 I have added another 50 materials (mt5) to the pack, in addition to the previous batch, that will give you 114 materials. The new mats are based on the old ones, the velvets have now had an added bump so that they look like corderoy (horizontal and vertical and are scalable) There is now also a white velvet as I thought the pack needed it. There are a number of sheers, they include dots (scalable) plain and sparkles, all colours are complimentary to the original pack.

untextured model and new mat previews below

09.jpg
07.jpg
08.jpg

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
cheers Miss B, the shoulder straps actually fall off the shoulder and the frill tips out a bit and look less uniform, don't want to post any colour renders, leave that for launch ;)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Don't you know we hate teasers. :D

Seriously though, that looks lovely. ;)

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
Yay!!! More dynamics from Lully! I love your stuff. I was hoping so much that there would be something in the works:) Your dress is beautiful.

Zaarin

Brilliant
Gorgeous! :D (BTW, I love your Anarkali outfit. I'm trying to wrangle it onto V4--I didn't realize how different-shaped V4 and Dawn are until I started trying to get that outfit on V4. ;) )

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Beautiful work Dawn...I love your LIE textures for Dawn also....will go in my trolley as soon as I get chance.