• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Looking for Chuck aka Nerd3D

Oldcode

New-Bee
Hey everybody,

I'm trying to get a hold of Chuck for I need his help with the Walk Designer for Victoria 4. Looks like he's taken that down because of V4 being so old, but I still have a lot of V4 Stuff that works great and I just built a new system and can't get the walk designer to work in Poser Pro 2014.

Chuck, are you out there?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hey Oldcode, welcome to the HiveWire forums. :)

I'm not sure how often Chuck visits the forum, but you might try sending him a PM (start a conversation), because then he will most likely get an email notifying him he has a message waiting for him. Just click on the envelope icon next to your Nick/Alias near the top right of the forum, and then click on Start a new conversation.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Hmmmm, I have all notifications turned off because I'm always here at the forum, but I know other sites do that, so assumed (yes I know what happens when you do that) our forum did so as well. Now I can't recall.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Hey,

Thanks for your help. I was able to contact Nerd via his old site. He's already helped me, because that's just the awesome kind of guy he is! :cool:

He sure is! Glad you were able to track him down.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I get emails notifying me of conversations. You have to check the options in your profile.
Ahhh, good to know. I only have 1 option turned on to get notifications via email, since I'm always here, so wasn't sure.