• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Looking for a male figure with a suit

cosmasad

Hello, I'm trying to put together a "newscaster" figure - man with suit and tie and a female to sit with him in a business suit. Having trouble using the Hivewire website to find this.

Looking at the Categories on the left hand of the Home/Shop page, if I set Clothing & Accessories to Formalwear all I see is women's wear. I use Poser 11.2 and have all the figures that come with that as well as Hivewire'es Dusk. Is there no suit (jacket, white shirt, tie etc) available for him?

Any help with this would be appreciated.