• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Loincloth for Dusk - RELEASED!!

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Well, now I just feel stupid. Can't even give them away as freebies, because I might hurt his sales.:(
Think I'll just go finish my house.

I am so so sorry! I really didn't mean it like that! I just thought you might want to know about it, is all. Please don't give up on it!

eclark1894

Visionary
Nevermind, CWRW. I just don't like to step on people's feet is all.

May I ask you a question though, unrelated to Dusk or the loincloth? I don't have Harry, but i do have the Poser horse, and maybe even the Mil horse. Do you by any chance know what size Harry is in comparison to either of them? I figured if anyone would know, it would be you.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Nevermind, CWRW. I just don't like to step on people's feet is all.

May I ask you a question though, unrelated to Dusk or the loincloth? I don't have Harry, but i do have the Poser horse, and maybe even the Mil horse. Do you by any chance know what size Harry is in comparison to either of them? I figured if anyone would know, it would be you.

I just checked and yes the Mil Horse, DH2, Poser Horse and "Harry" are all very very close in overall size.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hey Earl, I uploaded a comparison render of the Poser11 Horse and Harry in the HiveWire Horse thread so you can see. I don't have the MilHorse installed, so it will take a while for me to grab it off my external hard drive, but I think Laurie's comment about them all being close in size is accurate.

eclark1894

Visionary
Hey Earl, I uploaded a comparison render of the Poser11 Horse and Harry in the HiveWire Horse thread so you can see. I don't have the MilHorse installed, so it will take a while for me to grab it off my external hard drive, but I think Laurie's comment about them all being close in size is accurate.
Thank you, Miss B.

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
I haven't directly compared them, but I've certainly used harnesses and things like that made for one, with the others without much trouble. Minor adjustments, but nothing major.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I've had better luck getting the MH stuff to fit than the D2H for some reason.