• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Lip Biting morph for Dawn

Lip Biting morph for Dawn 2017-01-16

No permission to download

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
HaiGan submitted a new resource:

Lip Biting morph for Dawn - Asymmetric lip bite morph for Dawn

I wanted Diva chewing on her lip for an image, so I made a morph for that using magnets. Then I found it worked just as well for Dawn. Then I made a reverse version. Then I learned how to make an INJ pose. Then I failed to work out how to create a JCM and a REM pose, but hey, baby steps. I'll update it when I get those bits figured out. It's also only for Poser right at the moment. I'll update it for DS as well once I learn how to do that.

In case anyone else wants the morph, here it is....

Read more about this resource...

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Haigan, I love this pose...I normally have to do the Remove files in an editor and just editor the original file. It's early here or I'd write more. It's lovely how Poser 11 has an injection export, it would be nice if somehow it could be used also to do the REM file.

If you get stuck with the DS version, give me a yell.

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
Okay, now I find there is one- not the same but similar- in a commercial pack. Why I didn't spot it the first time I checked the store I don't know. Hope I'm not treading on toes?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hmmm, hadn't thought of that, though I suppose someone doing an "expressions" pack might include it.