• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Link to the Store from the forum

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
So do we :) As I recall, the standard option was an either/or, and "Home" was chosen.

It's something that will be coming, though. Thanks for your patience :)

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
I've been working on it. Add on the create custom tabs is installed. Still working on configuring it.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
haha I don't have a problem going home then shop, I hate having to login to buy each time :D
(I don't know if its just me but I can stay logged-in in the forums but not in the shop)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I think that's a security issue Rae. I've seen that at other stores from time to time.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Makes sense Miss B, but it shouldn't matter if the payment details aren't linked :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Very true, HW doesn't keep your credit/paypal information, but it may be part of the store software, though I'm not sure if that's so.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yeah, I know we can go home, and then Shop, but I want to go straight to Shop, please.

I have found that if I just click on the big "HIVEWIRE" logo at the top, it takes me right to the store's front page. Don't know if that's what you're looking for, but it's the closest direct-to-store route I've found.

The thing that drives me nuts is that if I click an item in a stack it just does nothing. I can see the whole stack and what is in it, but I can't just click on an item and see exactly what it is Firefox just goes into permanent searching mode. I know there are work arounds but I wish I didn't have to work. Hehe. I use the latest version of firefox and it has been like this since the new forums/store came up. I never said anything before but since we are commenting on store idiosyncrasies here is my input.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes Dragon, that option used to work with the old store. I think they're trying to get it to work again with the new store, but something is blocking it. Hopefully, they'll get it fixed soon, and yes, I've found that frustrating too.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Yes, that is a problem with stacks, not with Firefox. And yes, it is on the list to have fixed :)