• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

License for using HW's models in 3D game?

Tiny

The real me
Contributing Artist
I've been searching high and low here and can't find information on cost for, what some call, extended license and such. :)
Would like to use Harry and Dawn in my next game after using Millhorse in the last 2D game.

Any info would be much appreciated.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hi, Tiny - you need to contact Chris & Lisa about that.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Hmm now that Rendo instead of SM owns Poser I wonder if they would be interested in True Hair/develop it further? Cliff seems to be MIA these days though...