• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Learn and Practice forum

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Hi,

Upon scrolling up and down, up and down I can not find the "Learn and Practice" forum to get to the ZBrush forum. Is this hidden for some reason? Was it renamed but the internal was not renamed. I'm very confused. I wanted to link some folks up to that forum at the DAZ3D forums as they were asking so I found a ZBrush thread and then noticed the breadcrumbs and decided "OK< that's easy, I'll just type out those titles" but upon going to the top of the forum I couldn't find it. :confused::eek::oops::sick:

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
OK, now I see it. The Parent is in Gray text.... *sigh* I'm a dunderhead!

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
I misnamed the parent forum for zbrush and other software. I had called it "Using 3D Comtent" and have just renamed it to "Using 3D Software". Sorry for any confusion.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Thank you Lisa, as that makes it easier to find the individual 3D software subforums. :)