• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

"Leaf Me Alone" Render Challenge! - CLOSED

Me195

Extraordinary
Oh Me, that looks like it's going to be great when you done with it. :)

Not sure about the SuperFly limitation on Dynamic Haor, as I rarely use it, and certainly not on more than one character at a time.
Thank you. I hope so.

I'm not sure what causes the error. I have had dynamic hair all over the boar and on the top of the meerkat's head in my Hakunamatata render and had no problems. The only other time I've run into it was making fur for the gorilla for Dusk. I'll just have to keep tinkering with it until I can make it work. Maybe it will work better with Dawn. She doesn't need nearly as much volume of hair to cover her completely.

Me195

Extraordinary
To Grandmother's House :Final Render
To Grandmothers House.jpg

Me195

Extraordinary
Final Render
Stopping to smell the roses.

View attachment 42127

FINAL RENDER
Title: Halloween Night Fright
View attachment 42131

FINAL RENDER
Title: Autumn's Dance

View attachment 42147

This happens, when one is reading and not really concentrating on what exactly :oops:
Cause I read "LEAVE" me alone and have to start all over with an absolute new render.
But anyway, this was the result for wrong reading.

Final Render
Autumn Wonders - Basking in the sunlight.

View attachment 42171

Final render: November DreamsView attachment 42172

FINAL RENDER
Title: Tender Moments of Autumn
View attachment 42182

Final render: Farewell to SummerView attachment 42186

Final Render: Rainy Autumn Days

View attachment 42189

Dawn and the HW House Cat. :)

Thank you Miss B :)

FINAL RENDER
Free to go

View attachment 42191

FINAL RENDER
Title: Fall Foliage
View attachment 42204

Final render:
Playing time
View attachment 42272

Final Render Fun :flower02:

Leaving

View attachment 42281

Final render :flower02:

'Just Before the Calliope Crashed to the Ground'

View attachment 42393

Final render: Enjoying the last days of autumn_2
Just for the sake of it, a better edited version of the above ( in my opinion). Looks like it is always a good idea to also view things later, with fresh eyes.

View attachment 42396

View attachment 42414
It's so windy it's blowing cats.

~ Final Render ~
I used Dawn in this one but because I had an idea on how to present her it may not look like her... hmmm.. so I attached a screen shot showing her in the scene.. I used the HWhorse just in case

Deleave It or Not

View attachment 42416

A very leafy autumn...Golden, which could be the dog or the colors. *smile*View attachment 42489

FINAL RENDER

"Falling leaves and Fading Memories"
View attachment 42509

Final render: November BluesView attachment 42520

View attachment 42550
My little horse must think it's queer

Dusk with HiveWire horse.

These are all so great that every time I stopped in to drop a like I thought "oooh that one's gonna win". So according to me these are all going to win. That's why I would be a terrible judge for one of these challenges. Every single one of these is top notch.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I have to agree with you Me. I'm so glad I'm hosting this time around, because I would have a damn hard time picking one render over all the rest as the top winner. I don't envy Pen and Seliah for judging one bit. :)

Oh and we have a couple more weeks folks, so for those of you who haven't already uploaded the 3 entry limit, please do enter another render (or two), as I'm really, really enjoying seeing these wonderful Autumn scenes. ;)

Miss B

CV-BEE
I can delete it, but I won't as it's a nice render. I'll just disqualify it, and not give it to the judges.

Are you planning to re-render it at a smaller size?

Miss B

CV-BEE
OK Desertsilver, I just double-checked the size of your November Dreams render, and as far as I can see it's not too large in either pixel size or weight.

Submitted Images must meet forum guidelines

1600 x 1600 pixel maximum image dimensions
1MB max file size for images
10MB max file size for video

You're render is 1446x1600, and only weighs 443kb, so why did you think it was too large?

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhhh, that's odd if you saved it at 2000x2000, but what you uploaded is 1446x1600. Well whatever happened, it happened in your favor, so November Dreams is still in the challenge. ;)