• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Kitty for Dawn testers needed for Daz Studio and Poser

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Hi, I have textures for Dawn that need to be beta tested (no morphs).
DS and Psr testers needed (you can do both if you want :p)

To see more, see this WIP thread: Rae's WIP for Dawn
Kitty4Dawn MU.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks Mininessie.

I have heaps of DS testers now, Just need another Poser one. :)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Hey Rae, if you can't find anyone else in Poser give me a holler and I can take a look for you. Love the char!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Sorry FF, all full up now, but I will have "Kat for Dusk" that will need testing eventually :)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I've finally done it, I've killed my computer. I'm hoping its just a Hard Drive failure because if its something else I wont be able to afford to fix it :(

Everything on hold until fixed.