• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken Gilliland's Products In Renders

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
It's a lovely series, and the seeds look quite real. Ken's birdies are getting quite a banquet

Carey

Extraordinary
You must be talking about today's newsletter image. I think it came from way back around page 50 of this thread. It sure was a beauty!
I always end up with scrambled, the basket idea, hmmmm, that might be worth considering...lol

luannemarie

Busy Bee
Title: Its all in the Melody
Its all in the Melody 101z.jpg

Jan

Adventurous
fun images Luannmarie and xmasrose.

Mine is of the updated Ostrich in this case, the Somali Ostrich. I call it The Alert for the White-bellied Go-away birds from (African Pak) have raised the alarm - there is a predator (maybe) a Lion hiding in the long grass. Setting is Wastelands by Nike Image (Renderosity) and the Acacia tree is by Dinoraul. Kens Black-necked Asama Lizard is not the cause of all the noise the birds are making either. Jan

The Alert1.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Nike Image does some lovely backdrops. I've used then in a lot of the illos I've done for publications.

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
These Peafowl are so beautiful that they look like they belong in a royal palace.

Credits:

SBRM Peacock: Variants (Spalding 1 Peacock & Peahen) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Nature's Wonders Dragonflies & Damselflies of the World Vol. 1 (Banded Demoiselle) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Afican Lily by Lisa Botanicals at HiveWire 3D

Decorative Pack by Cyriona at Renderosity Free Stuff
Fairy Dust by patslash at Renderosity
84 Explosive Special Effects by Todd N. Toscano at Renderosity
Legends of Fantasy by Susan Justice (formerly McKivergan) at Renderosity
Asian Court 2 by Jack Tomalin at DAZ
Madagascar by Makena at Renderosity
Folding Screens by Pewter7
Terrains by Pewter7
Angelic Backgrounds by Susan Justice AKA Sveva at Renderosity

Royal Gems
Royal Gems.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Credits:

SBRM Peacock: Variants (Leucistic Peacock) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Hang the Moon by PhotoGG (George Gregory) at HiveWire 3D

Sakurakai Backgrounds and Overlays by NapalmArsenal at HiveWire 3D

Moonbeams Bejewelled Romance Backgrounds by Barnali Bagchi (aka Moonbeam1212) at Renderosity
Simple Backdrop by Angie W. (aka RachealMarie) at Renderosity Free Stuff
Legend of Fantasy by Susan Justice (formerly McKivergan) at Renderosity
Space Backgrounds 2 by Antje Darling at Renderosity

Cosmic Gem
Cosmic Gem.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
This picture is based on the truth, although the environment has been changed. The Citron-Crested Cockatoo, Elsa, who belongs to Ken, is determined to guard her garden from the intruding peacocks.

Credits:

Peafowl of the World (Indian Peacock) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
Songbird ReMix Second Edition (Citron-Crested Cockatoo) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Nature's Wonders Moths of the World Vol. 1 (One-eyed Sphinx) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Coleus by Lisa's Botanicals at HiveWire 3D
Tropicals II by Lisa's Botanicals at HiveWire 3D

Pagan Throne by Matthew Pinchbeck (aka Caisson) at RDNA
TruForms Jungle by TruForm at Renderosity
3D Scenery-Sandy Retreat by ShaaraMuse3D and HWW0 at Renderosity
Ferns 2012 DR by Raul Lunia (Dinoraul) at Renderosity
Jungle Ruins by Stonemason at DAZ
Jungle Vines Moss by Lourdes Mercado at DAZ
Atmospheric Overlays - Fog and Rain by Antje Darling and Bez Boardman at Renderosity
Public Domain Photo from Pxhere

Guarding Her Garden
Guarding Her Garder.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
That last one is a spectacularly lush garden. The detail is fantastic.

And, yeah let's tip the hat to Elsa. Great render.