• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken Gilliland's Products In Renders

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
This pair of beautifully colored hummingbirds are the Violet Sabrewing.

Credits:

Songbird ReMix Hummingbirds of South America (Violet Sabrewing) by Ken _Gilliland at Renderosity

Lisa's Botanicals - Black-Eyed Susan by Lisa's Botanicals at Renderosity

Legends of Fantasy by Susan Justice (formerly McKivergan) at Renderosity
Roadside Flowering Plants by MartinJFrost at DAZ 3D
Photo Props: Baseplant Construction Set by ShaaraMuse3D at Renderosity
Cottage Garden Flowerss - Hollyhock by MartinJFrost at DAZ 3D
Charmed Woodlands Bundle by Susan McKivergan at Renderosity

Violet Jewels
Violet Jewels.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Hummingbirds aggressively defend their territories.

Credits:

Songbird ReMix Hummingbirds of South America (Swallow-tailed Hummingbird) by Ken _Gilliland at Renderosity

Spiraea japanica bush by Ehsan-soleymannia at CG Trader
Fuchsia by eddvard at CG Trader
Dry and green leaves Hanging Plant by Ehsan-soleymannia at CG Trader
Framed Portrait Backgrounds by RachealMarie at YURdigital, LLC

Territorial Jewels
Territorial Jewels.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
This striking couple are the Rufous-crested Coquette Hummingbirds.

Credits:

Songbird ReMix Hummingbirds of South America (Rufous-crested Coquette) by Ken _Gilliland at Renderosity

Blooming Tropical Plants by Andrey Pestryakov & Peanterra at DAZ 3D
Flame of the Woods by hathienphu88 at CG Trader
Autumn Thicket by Susan Justice (formerly McKivergan) at Renderosity

Pair of Jewels
Pair of Jewels.jpg

Last edited:

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
The female Marvelous Spatuletail finds the fabulous tail of the male, plus its display, very attractive.

This Hummingbird is found in Peru.

Credits:

Songbird ReMix Hummingbirds of South America (Marvelous Spatuletail) by Ken _Gilliland at Renderosity

Predatron Hydrangea Bushes by Predatron at DAZ 3D
Fantasy Scenery 3 by Carole70 at Renderosity

Peruvian Jewels
Peruvian Jewels.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
The male Spatuletail is definitely different. I'm assuming you can pose them easily.

Carey

Extraordinary
The female Marvelous Spatuletail finds the fabulous tail of the male, plus its display, very attractive.

This Hummingbird is found in Peru.

Credits:

Songbird ReMix Hummingbirds of South America (Marvelous Spatuletail) by Ken _Gilliland at Renderosity

Predatron Hydrangea Bushes by Predatron at DAZ 3D
Fantasy Scenery 3 by Carole70 at Renderosity

Peruvian Jewels
View attachment 71498
I really enjoy the translucence of feathers, but in poser there is always too much or too little

Carey

Extraordinary
A very emotional scene Carey. Birds may actually mourn their dead too.
I worked for hours to get the textures and lighting to work....Finally I had it...or rather I had a knight and only a knight with a large totally white back ground..I thought I might have him playing tag with the kids in the back yard....Thought about having him protect a bridge while another knight loped off various arms and legs..alas all I could come up with was this...

Carey

Extraordinary
But this is much more dramatic than your other ideas would have been.
gotcha....lol See If in I didn't like ya, wouldn't pick on you so much..Did make one over sight, forgot his sword, got to messing around with them crows and forgot his sword....