• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Karth´s Corner

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Take care Karth, I've been sick at home also so I know how it feels. I got the pants on Diva using the Baby Luna Clone for Dawn.
Great render Lorraine...I didn't notice that lengthening morph I'll have to try it out. I hope your planning on doing some textures for this! And I second gumboots although Satira may have taken care of that with here Stephen character which I haven't picked up yet, so I don't know how well the boots transfer to Luna.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Thank you, Pen! I am planning to do some textures, but they have to wait till I finish the ones for Diva's Glitterati outfit. I have two weeks ashore from today and shall be working my tail off!

I have popped Stephen and his clothes into my cart and will be getting them Wednesday. Fingers crossed the gumboots do convert to Luna :)

Karth

Eager
Contributing Artist
Thanks everyone, feeling better today.
Pen - i hope you will feel better soon.
Ah..never tried any of the clone tricks*g*
Looking forward if someone will do some texturing :)
The pieces are all easy to texture and if anyone need help, i´m here.
Oki....have a fantastic day everyone :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Me too...I had a quick play with some textures for the top when I came home tonight. The seamless texture is one I created using renders of a bunny suit on one of the kids...think it was either the preschoolers or k4...I can't remember which.

Rabbits1.jpg

Rabbits2.jpg

Karth

Eager
Contributing Artist
Thanks for Support !
Really love the pink style :)

This year i have had not so much time for creating ...we have to do much work in garden and i am working on a bus for a 3d game..that is eating nearly all my pc time.

But...i Need breaks from this and to do some Sweet Deals is the perfect soulution.

First is online..a Bib for Baby Luna..Daz Studio...
Casual Bib for Baby Luna - A Karth Creation at HiveWire 3D
kar-casual-bib-thb.jpg

also uploaded 2 Styles for Halloween

kar-halloween-for-casual-bib-thb.jpg

Thanks for looking !

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I recognize that bunny suit that you used for the t-shirt. It's Mada's for MilBaby 3. I tried to put it on Luna, and it *almost* worked, but I couldn't pose it.