1. We are upgrading to a 2.0 version of our forum as this 1.5 version is no longer supported. Please look at your bookmarks if you have them and note them in a text document as the import process for bookmarks may not work correctly. We will have bookmarks in the 2.0 version so you will be able to recreate whatever may be lost in the upgrade. Everything else appears to have come across fine in our initial tests. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Just killed me....

Discussion in 'The Meadow' started by RAMWolff, Feb 7, 2019.

1. DanaTA

DanaTA Busy Bee

I read an article, 13 years ago (or thereabouts), in Scientific American, about plans for mechanical bee drones that might be able to do cross-pollinating. Haven't seen anything about it since, but I haven't been reading SA for quite some time, now. I wonder where they are with that experiment/research. I can't imagine them being sufficient unless they can make many millions of them.

Dana

RAMWolff likes this.
  2. DanaTA

DanaTA Busy Bee

RAMWolff likes this.
  3. LisaB

LisaB HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee Co-Founder

excellent video. Thanks for sharing RAMWolff!

RAMWolff likes this.
  4. sapat

sapat Adventurous QAV-BEE

There aren't enough tissues to stop the tears. If young and healthy, I'd be somewhere fighting. Thing is, with so many worldwide issues, how to you choose which one when so many need it?

Miss B and RAMWolff like this.
  5. RAMWolff

RAMWolff Wolff Playing with Beez! Contributing Artist

So very true!